- Lansdowne, Pennsylvania
- May 5, 2020
SUMMARY: A Baccalaureate Nurse with the requisite knowledge and clinical skills in patient care, diagnosis, and treatment of acute, chronic and long term health care needs. Seeking an entry level position as a registered nurse within a health care institution where my clinical skills and knowledge will be fully utilized. Over 12 years of experience as Direct Support Personnel and Certified Nursing Assistance providing direct care to patients in group home setting and 600 plus hours of clinical rotations delivering supervised patient centered care through exhibition of excellent clinical and interpersonal skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure, a quick learner and the strength in making swift critical thinking decisions relevant to patient care needs independently and with the team. I have excelled in recognizing the holistic needs of patients, providing patient education on disease management and prevention in collaboration with interdisciplinary care team to yield the highest level of patient care outcome.
Key Skills: Basic Life Support, catheterization, Insulin administration, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Word Processing proficiency, proficiency in using EPIC computerized EMR.
• Assists with personal care and ADL’s – bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting.
• Assists IADL’s – transport to doctor’s visit, laundry, housing keeping.
• Administers medication
• Complete vital signs and Accu checks
• Maintains timely and quality documentation of patient care.
• Assists with ambulation, transfer, repositioning using proper body mechanic and appropriate transfer equipment per protocol
• Reports any changes in patient condition in a timely manner to supervisor
• Maintains confidentiality of patient records at all times.