Workforce Solutions Analyst
The team member’s Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understands how to contribute to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. At Novant Health, people are our business. We treat each other with respect and compassion. We embrace the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage. The team member will use Novant Health’s First Do No Harm (NHFDNH) safety behaviors/error prevention tools and high reliability strategies as appropriate to ensure a safe, remarkable patient experience.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
The Workforce Solutions Analyst reports to the Manager, Workforce Solutions to compile, and analyze Human Resources data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance. This position will support the implementation of enterprise resource planning for the HR Team, the integration of information systems for merger and acquisition activity across HR, and the daily operations of the Workforce Solutions team. This position requires a blend of strong consultative and critical thinking skills with keen knowledge of project management, and deep understanding of information systems best practice. Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum is a must
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science; information systems; or management information systems required.
- Experience: A minimum of three years information systems; management information system; broad knowledge of a variety of computer systems and technologies required.
- Additional skills required:
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Advanced experience with MSOffice, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a view of inclusion and belonging.
- Strong analytical, consulting, organizational, and strategic thinking skills.
- Action oriented, willing to do what is needed in order to move projects forward in an organized manner with consistent execution.
- Additional skills preferred:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health