You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- 2+ years’ experience in workforce management in a contact center operations environment
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service type of environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Extensive experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and scheduling optimization
- Extensive knowledge of contact center technology (Automatic Call Distribution [ACD], Interactive Voice Response [IVR], and Workforce Management [WFM]) tools (i.e., Calabrio, NICE inContact, Pipkins, etc.)
- Experience conceptualizing desired tables and graphs and creating them from raw data
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.