Well-Being & Resiliency Coordinator I
The Well-being and Resiliency Coordinator I (Coordinator I) provides both administrative and clerical support to the department, either as part of a team or individually to ensure the administration and smooth running of departmental business. Serves as resource to staff. The Coordinator I assists with well-being support services, team member listening, data collection and analysis. The Coordinator I will support projects throughout the life of the project and create reports, manage schedules, collect data and provide data analysis, and must be a creative problem solver with the ability to focus on strategic initiatives to support the business operations.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of one year administrative suppose experience or healthcare administrative experience preferred
- Additional skills required: Planning, coordinating and event support required for various programs. Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases; demonstrate a high degree of familiarity and comfort with technology (i.e., digital meeting platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams). Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to travel/drive to other locations/facilities as needed. Passionate about healthcare, well-being, and personal growth. Supportive, kind, empathetic, and authentic.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health