- 7+ years’ experience as visual designer, developing measurable solutions for big problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills – can brainstorm with a group and articulate ideas effectively and articulate and defend design decisions
- Comfortable being autonomous or working with a group, with demonstrated ability to function independently and manage conflicting priorities
- Enthusiasm for, and demonstrated knowledge in, a range of design tools like Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, whiteboards, and good old pencil and paper
- Exceedingly comfortable working through experimental ideas and design thinking concepts
- Passionate about bringing projects from concept to completion, working to ensure their success
- Experience designing and optimizing for social, search or mail-based promotions
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams, with successful results
- More than willing to explore and iterate on concepts until they meet the intersection of user desirability, technical feasibility, and business value and viability
- Degree in interaction design, graphic design, or equivalent experience
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered