Virtual Care Program Manager - Miami Gardens
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Job Id R0016517
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Takes ownership of implementation of the integrated Virtual Care offering to meet timelines and budget constraints.
- Liaisons across Virtual Care cross function core team and other key stakeholder clarifies roles and responsibilities and keeps team members engaged.
- As needed, “parachutes” into critical functions / areas of the project, serving as extra bandwidth to ensure effective and timely delivery of results (e.g., draft Marketing collateral, answer patient / staff questions)
- Oversees project plans, identifies interdependencies across workstreams, tracks project deliverables and timelines, coordinates project staff/resource requirements, and monitors and reports on project progress.
- Proactively manages project risks, develops strategic risk mitigation options to ensure delivery of targeted project results, escalates key decisions to executive sponsor as needed.
- Responsible for Virtual Care operations development, to achieve sustainable results and ensure ongoing success.
- Builds efficient operating procedures that effectively integrate technology with the patient experience, supporting clinical guidance and driving success of the program.
- Analyzes program performance to identify areas of opportunity and solve problems to drive results.
- Prioritizes recommendations to meet program goals and build a sustainable model.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Communication and leadership:
- Proficiency in communicating a vision for the future, through verbal and written medium.
- Capable of influencing others to build alignment and engage all levels of a matrixed organization, from lower and middle management to senior executives.
- Success leading complex cross-function team and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature.
- Initiative taker, strong sense of ownership and accountability, eager to break new ground, comfortable in a test and learn environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and building organizational capabilities.
- Experience analyzing performance data, assess program strengths and weaknesses, and develop root cause analysis.
- Ability to solve complex problems and translate analysis into prioritized, easy to understand and well-founded recommendations.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in economics, accounting or business, Master’s degree a plus.
· Minimum of 5+ year’s relevant business experience.
· PMP or Agile certification a plus, but not required.
· Experience applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Project).
The Program Manager, Virtual Care works with key stakeholders to develop virtual healthcare offerings that support our long-term growth plans. This team member will leverage knowledge, entrepreneurial drive, communications, team building and problem-solving skills to build strong relationships and deliver results. The PM, Virtual care will own the execution of the program and ensure the design, launch and ongoing operation of new virtual forward healthcare services are successful.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director