You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Ability to perform all word processing and typing functions with speed, accuracy and appropriate formatting using a Personal Computer
- Skill in reading and understanding documents written in standard English text for information communication action and distribution
- Writing skills to compose, edit and proofread routine business correspondence using appropriate English grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation
- Oral communication skills to speak with individuals of varying backgrounds to obtain and convey specific information
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians, faculty, staff, patients, house staff, etc
- Ability to independently analyze information or problems, identify relevant factors, trends and options, then implement and monitor solutions
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing workload in order to meet deadlines in light of changing and/or heavy and competing deadlines
- Skill in performing with frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Organizational skills to maintain all work materials and resources in a neat, accessible, efficient manner
- Knowledge of the UCLA Library system to obtain reference material
- Knowledge of Medical and Scientific terminology
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered