Utilization Referral Coordinator
Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$25.56 – $40.13 Hourly
August 31, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated professional with:
· Ability to document contract summaries and implementation guidelines, and any necessary correspondence
· Knowledge of health plan benefits
· Ability to understand medical terminology and reimbursement methodologies
· Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
· Ability to analyze problems and formulate solutions and courses of action
· Excellent multitasking and prioritizing abilities
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Access and managed care software
· Outstanding communication skills
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered