Unit Secretary - Medical
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Provide assistance in completing a variety of clerical, messenger and receptionist duties under the general supervision of the Unit Director/Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Charge Nurse.
1) High school graduate.
1) Previous secretarial experience desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Knowledge of medical terminology and computer skills desirable.
2) Proficiency in spelling and accurate attention to details.
3) Exhibits communication and verbal skills.
4) Maintains composure in dealing with a variety of personalities and a sometimes high pressure environment.
5) Relates to staff, physicians, patients/family, visitors, outside agency personnel.