Unit Director-Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery Unit
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
$0.00 – $0.00 Hourly
September 18, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a strong nursing leader with a current California RN license and:
· MSN or BSN with a Master’s degree in a related field
· 3 or more years of previous acute care experience as an RN
· 2-5 years of progressive management experience
· 3 or more years of management experience
· Nursing leadership certification (e.g., ANCC or AONL) preferred
· Proven expertise in clinical, staff and fiscal management
· Strong communication, organizational, prioritizing and teaching skills
· Ability to foster positive working relationships with staff, patients and families
UCLA Health is an internationally-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the world-class clinical, academic and research capabilities of the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered