Novant Heath is seeking a Trauma Registrar to be responsible for any combination of trauma registry functions including data collection, case finding, abstracting, follow-up, monitoring, and statistical reporting/conveying of all trauma patients in the region. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Post-secondary education preferred. CTR (Certified Trauma Registrar) or eligible. If not CTR, must receive certification within twelve months of eligibility.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in trauma registry preferred.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Excellent data entry skills required.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge of injury coding.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health