Novant Health is seeking an experienced Therapist II that is able to adapt to each unique client, as well as display proficient knowledge and experience in implementing and coordinating treatment plans while considering various cultures and age groups. The Therapist provides complete patient assessments, plans for therapeutic interventions and appropriate follow up care, implementing treatment plans, coordination of the treatment process and discharge planning. Also demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age and cultural diversity of the patients served. In addition, the therapist will uphold and demonstrate the Novant Mission, Vision and Values: Compassion, Diversity, Personal Excellence, and Team Work. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Master's Degree required.Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field required.
- Experience: One year of experience required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: LPC, LCSW, Clinic Psychologist, or LMFT required.For the Substance Use Therapist role, LCAS required.
- Additional Skills Required: Good working knowledge of computers. Ability to care for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Age Specific populations. NonViolent Crisis Intervention certification.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health