TELEMETRY TECHNICIAN - CDU - 2,500 Sign on Bonus
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Telemetry Technician provides continual observation and documentation of electrocardiographic patterns of monitored patients. Technician correctly identifies, interprets, and reports heart rhythms and rates and notifies appropriate personnel of significant changes. Have the ability to responds appropriately to emergency situations by documenting rhythms during a code situation and notifying physicians and staff. Perform skilled clerical and receptionist duties.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required
- Complete a basic dysrhythmia course with an acceptable score during orientation
- Complete an annual recertification course in basic dysrhythmia with an acceptable score
- At least 6 months related work experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team