Technical Service Delivery Quality Assurance Program Manager
Monday thru Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
$80900.00 – $216700.00 Annual
October 19, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years in Information Technology or related field
- Proficient in endpoint technology understanding (computers, printers, laptops, WOW’s, mobile devices, etc.), IT Service Management, IT Engineering, IT Software lifecycle methodology and practices, Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement methodology and practices
- Knowledgeable in IT standards, products and document lifecycles, methodologies and practices
- Understanding of healthcare provider environment preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to apply and integrate business frameworks and industry best practices to work
- Experience in developing strategies, prioritized roadmaps, and implementation plans
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Solid financial skills, including business case development with recommendations
- Proven experience working with business leaders to break down seemingly complex problems into actionable tasks
- Ability to identify, evaluate, classify, and organize IT operational improvements and develop corresponding remediation plans, also developing same with operational owners and for leadership review and approval
- Strong skillset in process development and redesign, including development, audit and revision of standard operating procedures and any required updates to related policies
- Highly knowledgeable in the use of productivity applications such as Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint, ITSM systems such as Service Now, and Program and project management applications such as Clarity
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.