Technical Service Delivery Engineer
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$80900.00 – $216700.00 Annual
October 25, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- 5+ years of IT experience in a large, enterprise setting (hospital setting – community, academic medical center, etc. – preferred)
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS and TCP/IP
- Hands-on data networking skills
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers
- Working knowledge of Voice/VoIP and Wireless platforms
- Experience and knowledge of wireless standards and Aruba wireless controllers
- Experience using troubleshooting tools: traceroute, ping, mtr, nmap, netstat, ipconfig/ifconfig, iperf
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and above and Microsoft Office products (O365, Office 2016, Outlook, Exchange and OWA)
- Understanding of project plans, presentations, procedures, diagrams and other technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, precise, detailed, comprehensive, and grammatically correct letters, memos, reports, policies and procedures
- Understanding of various Desktop Management Systems such as anti-virus software, patch management and software delivery
- Knowledge of standard desktop imaging; MDT, ISO’s, and SCCM
- Knowledge of VPN remote software and RDP setup
- Understanding of ITIL overview and tier structure support using ticket tracking system
- Knowledge of telecom technology and basic troubleshooting with telecom endpoints
- Ability to walk comfortably for a minimum of three hours a day
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Understanding of Microsoft Networking and Active Directory
- Knowledge of desktop ticketing system
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, VMWare, HP Device Manager)
- Knowledge of IT Security applications (Cisco AMP, Aruba OnGuard, DUO, Checkpoint Encryption and USB Whitelisting)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.