State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Req ID: 38571BR
Job Summary: This strategic position will focus on the understanding of the organizational business needs. It will be responsible for the creation and implementation of recruitment strategies and will partner with the hiring managers to support all hiring initiatives. Assist in ensures talent pipelines are developed proactively and include diverse candidates to provide full cycle support by using enhanced social media sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and collaborative recommendations of high quality candidates. .
- Drives the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and advising in the selection of final candidates for assigned client groups. Participates in the negotiation of offers. Follows all regulations and BIDMC hiring policies and guidelines and ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner for all hires.
- Partners with other HR groups as needed to resolve candidate issues (i.e., compensation, pre-employment background checks, assessments, employee relations) in order to ensure a smooth and successful hiring process.
- Develops and implements short and long-term sourcing and hiring strategies incorporating social media techniques and agency relationships.
- Actively ensures the quality and effectiveness of staffing activities for designated client areas; educates managers on the hiring process and tools; recommends and implements process improvements as needed and serves as a leader on projects, as assigned.
- Actively participates in special projects, task forces, steering committees, initiatives and trainings for employees and managers, and provides input into continuous HR process improvement efforts.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Effective utilization of a variety of assessment skills including pre-employment assessments, resume review, behavioral interviewing and reference screening. Proven ability to appropriately assess and maintain discretion in confidential situations.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Experience in high volume recruiting.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.
Sign up for our Talent Community and receive Job Alerts
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply