Talent Sourcing Specialist
The Talent Sourcing Specialist creates, coordinates and executes strategic recruiting initiatives in support of the Executive Recruitment team. The position will take a lead role in identifying and engaging qualified candidates for current and future open positions by creating robust leadership talent pipeline. This position requires a blend of strong consultative and budget management skills with keen knowledge of project management, talent sourcing, social media, and communication best practices. Ability to be self-directed, think critically, and achieve measurable results in a fast-paced environment is a must.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, Required.
- Experience: Three years in recruiting or talent sourcing at an executive or corporate level required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: SHRM-CP/PHR and/or CSSR certification Preferred.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required):
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of three years of results-oriented project management experience with an emphasis on talent sourcing, marketing and communications.
- Experience managing social media campaigns, placing social media advertising, and managing programmatic job advertising.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
- Must execute on recruitment marketing strategies by conducting market research
- Boolean search string proficiency to identify passive candidates
- Simplifies complex subjects to write engaging copy.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a view of inclusion and belonging.
- Action oriented, willing to do what is needed in order to move projects forward in an organized manner with consistent execution.
- Advanced experience with MS-Office, particularly MS Excel, Power-Point, Word.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred):
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity, and diplomacy.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, and Visio.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health