Talent Acquisition Specialist - Memphis
Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0013311
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
As a Talent Acquisition team, we are stewards of ChenMed's greatest strategic asset: our people. Our mission is to acquire the best talent for the communities we serve. We are experiencing extraordinary growth and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us achieve our goal of becoming America’s number 1 primary care provider!
In this role, you will partner with internal clients to understand talent needs both short and long term, and develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle throughout an assigned geographical area.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment, obsesses over the candidate and hiring manager experience, we want to speak with you!
Ready to make an impact?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
• Manage the hiring funnel from source to close
• Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines
• Partner with hiring leaders and HR to help advise on salary recommendations
• Research, coordinate, and participate in various offsite and onsite recruitment career fairs and college recruitment and community events.
• Effectively identify and engage with talent utilizing a variety of mediums including internal and external databases, social media, job fairs, university recruiting and other research tactics.
• Partners with our pre-onboarding team to facilitate a smooth transition into our organization.
• Promote the ChenMed brands and use creativity to attract and market the Company to top talent
How will you be successful?
• Excellent and professional written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
• Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
• Strong time management skills and ability to foster relationships at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
• This position may require 20 % of travel nationwide.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work cross-culturally; understanding how to work effectively in different geographies and business environments.
• Proven ability to effectively influence, coach and mentor on talent related matters
• Must be self-motivated and a team player
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree required OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required.
• Minimum five (5) years experience
• A blend of agency and in-house recruitment experience preferred
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday is a plus)
• Experience with CRM systems (Phenom is a plus) preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)