Talent Acquisition Specialist - North Carolina
Location New Market Use ONLY, North Carolina, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0020368
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the proactive and strategic sourcing of high quality staff throughout an assigned geographical area utilizing a variety of mediums including recruitment websites, job boards, and social media. He/she will engage in the task of screening potential employees who are located and contacted for interviews.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screens, interviews, and recommends candidates to hiring managers.
- Collaborates with recruiters, operations staff and people services staff to ensure a smooth sourcing and hiring process and identify the right candidates.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Partners with the hiring manager to create the salary offer and manages all candidate correspondence.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Reviews and sends candidate applications to onboarding.
- Researches, coordinates and participates in various offsite recruitment strategies such as career fairs and college recruitment programs to educate the public about job opportunities as well as attract talent.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Conducts regular follow-up with recruiters to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Effectively builds and engages with talent communities through social media outlets.
- Provides support to markets that are experiencing a significant number of staff vacancies or where the recruiter position is vacant (i.e. assisting Recruiters with recruitment and retention plans).
- Identifies and sources appropriate internal talent for current and future open roles within the organization.
- Develops, coordinates and implements community-based recruiting initiatives with colleges, churches, local community organizations.
- Assists in branding in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for ChenMed, both internally and externally.
- Facilitates new hire onboarding to assure a smooth transition to the organization as needed.
- Assigns technical tests to candidates as needed.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven track record of designing and implementing full recruiting life-cycle strategies to attract and hire professional, managerial and technical positions on various levels.
- Experience in developing creative recruitment solutions utilizing online job boards, job fairs, advertising, college recruitment, social media, career networks and referral programs.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- Strong time management skills and ability to foster relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Strong creative problem skills are required.
- This position may require 20 % of travel nationwide.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of 4 years Human Resources recruiting experience required; in a healthcare environment preferred
- MHRM, MBA or an advanced degree in a related field preferred
- PHR or SPHR strongly preferred
- Previous experience utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the proactive and strategic sourcing of high quality staff throughout an assigned geographical area utilizing a variety of mediums including recruitment websites, job boards, and social media. He/she will engage in the task of screening potential employees who are located and contacted for interviews.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director