Talent Acquisition & Sourcing Specialist (Remote/Virtual)
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0018562
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist searches out and finds candidates for often high-volume, highly technical, specialized and/or hard-to-fill roles within the organization by building a candidate pipeline. This role supports the recruiting and business teams in building candidate conduits through relationships with internal and external resources and the development of procedures that help streamline processes that ultimately help the company attract, onboard and retain top talent. A champion of both the business and recruitment, he/she is responsible for sourcing, researching and finding talent that no one else can. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist works closely with Talent Acquisition and staff and other HR COEs to ensure that a consistent flow of talent is introduced to leaders.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates.
- Communicates frequently with Talent Acquisition/Recruitment and COE stakeholders to understand the needs of our hiring managers. Coordinates with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Identifies, interacts with and screens potential candidates predominantly through social media and online professional network searches. Organizes and conducts online and phone interviews.
- Develops, tests and tracks recruitment strategies to create an effective sourcing plan for top talent.
- Builds talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Requests referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Promotes our employer brand online and offline.
- Maintains candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Communicates with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Crafts and sends recruiting outreach.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and ability to research industry trends and innovations related to Sourcing and Recruiting
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Ability and willingness to perform as a team member on multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality
- Ability to analyze information and use deductive reasoning
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service, and work with multiple levels of the organization from senior management to first level associates
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills; attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Superb ability to conduct online and offline interviews
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities/skills to effectively assist with projects from inception to completion
- Self-starter; highly motivated; able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business Administration or a closely related discipline OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Talent Sourcer, Recruitment Agent or in general Recruiting required
- Hands-on experience with online and offline sourcing and recruiting techniques required
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director