Center City, Philadelphia, PA
PRIMARY FUNCTION: This position is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers across the Jefferson Health System. This Talent Acquisition Partner will work closely with Hiring Authorities and Search Chairs to develop and implement comprehensive sourcing strategies that result in diverse and highly qualified candidate pipelines. Acts as a subject matter expert for all recruiting-related functions, projects, hiring and execution of talent acquisition strategy that aligns with Jefferson’s staffing and talent needs.
- Coordinates all aspects of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing, and scheduling candidates for interviews and related follow up.
- Build strong working knowledge of clinical programs in the assigned portfolio, developing strong fluency to clearly articulate program purpose, features, goals, and initiatives.
- Collaborates with Physician Contracting and Credentialing teams to ensure consistency with new hire details and a smooth onboarding experience.
- Encourage clinical leaders to embrace best practices for physician and provider recruiting, interviewing, and selection; provide training as needed to facilitate adoption.
- In consultation with Hiring authority, develop "ideal candidate profile" for open positions, create accurate and compelling job descriptions to attract target candidates.
- Ensure all recruitment processes and hiring checklist items are completed and documented, including but not limited to preparation of correspondence, ensuring copies of materials are provided for employment files for hired candidates, offer letters/employment contracts, and regret letters, and communications and preparation pre-adverse and adverse impact letters where necessary
- Obtain necessary pre-hire documentation from candidates including compensation requirements, confirmation of prior work experience, certifications/licensure confirmation, or other job-specific required credentials.
- Actively engage and bring forth ideas to be best-in-class in terms of recruiting process and procedure.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the Health System and University.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 5 years full life cycle recruitment experience required
3+ years’ experience with physician and/or advanced practice provider recruitment in a multi-site healthcare system preferred
Proven ability to build and manage proactive candidate pipelines for future needs
Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures required.
Strong Interpersonal and communication skills required.
Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.