Talent Acquisition Consultant – Patient Communication Center
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
$63900.00 – $126400.00 Annual
April 17, 2021
- 2 years working as a recruiter in a healthcare setting
- Working knowledge of current best practices in employment and recruitment.
- Must demonstrate customer service skills appropriate to the job.
- Ability to maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload.
- Working knowledge of regulations, statutes and laws related to recruitment and employment.
- Interviewing skill to quickly and accurately assess an individual’s qualifications for a position.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the Health System.
- Must possess the skill, knowledge and ability essential to the successful performance of assigned duties.
- Technical skills sufficient to effectively use MS Word, Excel, HRIS databases, applicant tracking systems, internet sourcing systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience using of a variety of sourcing techniques, including social networking, internet, and other database searches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Travel will be required.
- Bachelors strongly preferred.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered