You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field and/or equivalent training/experience
- 2+ years of related work/project experience
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL development/Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge about ETL process and design/data modeling
- Previous experience with BI tool implementation and management
- Strong knowledge of Tableau dashboards
- Previous experience working in clinical research is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.