Supervisor – Primary Care Quality Outcomes, Practice Solutions, Full-Time
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posted Date: September 10, 2021
The Supervisor has responsibilities to ensure the program employees have the tools needed to achieve the quality outcomes. Supervisor will focus on operational program improvement effectiveness, productivity and efficiency to achieve the organizational goals.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Select, coach and develop all program employees.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll and grant funded expenses for all program employees.
- Meet with office staff at regular intervals to implement new procedures, monitor personnel issues and improve operational efficiencies.
- Cooperates with both LHCE central functions and AAMC and DCMC stakeholders relevant to the ambulatory practices.
- Implement strategic initiatives and provide guidance to Advanced Medical Assistants and LPN Annual Wellness Visit Nurses.
- Communicates quality metrics and MDPCP requirements to program employees.
- Communicates regularly and appropriately with the Senior Director regarding important issues, and information to ensure quality outcomes.
- Assist in the quality enhancement programs and insure HIPAA compliance at all times.
- Complete weekly reports to access gaps and need analysis to ensure quality outcomes.
10. Implement quality programs and interface with key stake holders to ensure program success.
- Strong presentation skills. Motivated, achievement oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Preferred: Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health administration, finance or related field highly desired or, equivalent in practice management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a clinical setting, 3+ years of proven success in leadership roles;
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs;
- Superior interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard clinical procedures, laws and regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology;
- Ability to speak a second language is preferred.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
First step is to join our talent community for the latest news.
Create your talent profile to receive customized job alerts and the latest company information.
Current employees should click on the button to search jobs, login and manage job agents, check application status, and more.
Important Information about CPR (BLS) requirements for Anne Arundel Medical Center. (Note: this downloads a word document)