Summit Clinical Social Worker
US – Los Angeles, CA
$43.95 – $52.53 Hourly
December 28, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Graduation with Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Social Work or Social Welfare
- Possess state licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Advanced Spanish communication skills.
- Demonstrated work experience with young families, pregnant women and teens .
- Skill at assessing psychological needs of indigent population
- Demonstrated work experience in individual, family and group therapy
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to communicate with providers, students, patients, agencies and volunteers
- Ability to manage high volume practice
- Working knowledge of California child abuse reporting laws
- Effective interpersonal skills to diffuse patients who become agitated
- Ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of community mental health and social services
- Skill at developing treatment and case management plans
- Working knowledge of diverse cultures and low income population, including the homeless
- Ability to percept, supervise and evaluate MSW interns
- Knowledge of HIPPA compliance for client/agency records according to established professional social standards
Share this job