Substance Abuse Counselor
- Topeka, Kansas
- Therapeutic Staff
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team at Kansas Juvenile Correctional Complex located in Topeka, Kansas.
The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for coordinating all substance abuse/addiction program activities in a correctional setting. This includes providing intake, assessment, treatment planning, and group and individual counseling.
- LAC (Licensed Addiction Counselor), LCAC (Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor) or LMAC (Licensed Masters Addiction Counselor) license in the state of Kansas
- Experience in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to pass and maintain a security background clearance
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.