Substance Abuse Counselor
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking full-time Substance Abuse Counselors to join our team at multiple locations in Tennessee:
- Bledsoe County Correctional Complex located in Pikeville, Tennessee.
- Northeast Correctional Complexlocated in Mountain City, Tennessee.
- Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center (formerly Tennessee Prison for Women) located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- West Tennessee State Penitentiarylocated in Henning, Tennessee.
- Northwest Correctional Complexlocated in Tiptonville, Tennessee.
- Turney Center Industrial Complex located in Only,
- Morgan County Correctional Complexlocated in Wartburg, Tennessee.
The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for coordinating all substance abuse/addiction program activities in a correctional setting. This includes providing intake, assessment, treatment planning, and group and individual counseling.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- LADAC or LSAA license in Tennessee
- Experience in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to pass and maintain a security background clearance
Geske, Elise egeske@TeamCenturion.com