Substance Abuse Clerk
- Westville, Indiana
- Administrative/Clerical Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Indiana Department of Correction. We have partnered with RepuCare as our subcontractor for substance abuse and rehabilitation services.
We are seeking a Substance Abuse Clerk for a full-time position at Westville Correctional Facility in Westville, Indiana.
The Substance Abuse Clerk is responsible for the routine process of documents of the Substance Abuse program with a state correctional facility. This includes accurately creating, organizing, scanning, faxing, and/or filing files to facilitate retrieval, review, and processing. Additional responsibilities include reviewing all documents/transactions for correctness and completeness and taking any necessary action to appropriately address any problems, errors, or deficiencies. General clerical duties such as maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments, and meetings are also assigned to the Substance Abuse Clerk.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of medical records/medical office experience preferred.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or medical terminology course completion preferred.
- Computer/Data Entry experience.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.
Monday-Friday, day shift
Employees working 30+ hours per week have access to benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.