Student Nurse – Geriatric Psychiatry
Job ID: 88753
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Baltimore,MD US
Hours of Work: 7AM-7PM
Job Facility: University of Maryland Medical Center
Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem
What You Will Do:Student Nurse – Geriatric Psychiatry
Per Diem/Supplemental – Day Shift
Come elevate your skills and experience by working with a world class 800-bed, Magnet designated Academic Medical Center with a comprehensive and technologically advanced surgical suites.We are looking for talented Geriatric Psychiatry Studcent Nurse to join our nursing team here at University of Maryland Medical Center.
As a Student Nurse at UMMC, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- An Achievable Professional Advancement model: Opportunities to progress in function, skills, and pay through our achievable promotion schedule;
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an Academic Medical Center with a nursing centered care model and Magnet Designation;
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $10,000 per year for your graduate degree at University of Maryland School of Nursing.
- Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, you won’t find a more vibrant place to work!
The Student Nurse, under the direct supervision of a registered nurse, participates in the nursing process in delivering care to patients and their families. Duties and responsibilities include direct care activities required in daily practice on the assigned unit. Fulfillment of the job duties requires the employee to have access to medication storage areas.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing program, good academic standing for junior or senior year of a BSN, AA or Diploma program.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It's important to celebrate pride in the workplace to provide a voice for all of our LGBTQ plus employees to show that they're seen and heard to recognize that we are a diverse population and we all have value.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW