Stroke and Sepsis Coordinator
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
The Stroke & Sepsis Coordinator maintains all programmatic responsibilities for the development, implementation, and maintenance of processes to evidence-based care delivery to the adult stroke and sepsis patient populations.
1) Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and appropriate work experience.
1) Three years Critical Care or Emergency Department experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Position requires someone comfortable with patient contact and performing as an advocate.
2) Teaching is expected to be a significant element of the position: families, staff and local associations.
1) Current Pennsylvania RN licensure.
2) Within four months from the hire/transfer date, obtains National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification.
Receives minimal supervision from the Director of Quality.