Statewide Float Registered Nurse
- Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN UP TO $50 PER HOUR TRAVELING THROUGHOUT DELAWARE!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Statewide Float Registered Nurse to join our team in Delaware.
The Statewide Float RN will work between various Delaware Department of Correction facilities, traveling statewide as needed.
The Statewide Float RN will work to provide care to incarcerated patients across various facilities/locations throughout the state of Delaware, per contract needs. The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
- Delaware RN license
- Must have open availability to travel throughout the state of Delaware as needed
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required, but preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
- Full-time, 36-40 hours per week
- Must be flexible and open to working in any DE facilities on any shift
- Some weekends may be required
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.