Statewide Director of Nursing
- Dover, Delaware
- Nursing Management
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN A $15,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Statewide Director of Nursing to join our team in Delaware.
The Statewide DON will work under the direction of the Vice President of Operations and collaborate with medical leadership and other members of a multidisciplinary team to improve the healthcare of incarcerated patients. This position will include travel, up to 5 days per week, based on business demand in order to support, direct, and provide education and professional consultation to Directors of Nursing throughout Delaware.
- Must be willing and available to travel across Delaware, based on nursing leadership needs and business demand
- Valid RN license in Delaware required
- Supervisory experience required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Master's degree preferred
- Current tuberculosis screening documentation and active CPR certification required
- Experience in a correctional, forensic, or criminal justice environment preferred
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
Monday - Friday day shift; 40hrs/week.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.