STAFF PHARMACIST PRN - BR
The primary purpose of the Clinical Pharmacist is to perform professional, clinical tasks that will ensure the highest quality of pharmaceutical care and results in an optimal patient care setting. Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Minimum 2 years hospital pharmacy experience (includes residency training)
- Current license as a Registered Pharmacist by the state of Texas required
- ACPE Accredited Sterile Compounding Certification
- BLS, ACLS and NRP
- Residency training or equivalent experience; for equivalency purposes, PGY1 residency equals 2 years’ experience. PGY2 residency equals 3 years’ experience.
- NIHSS (within 60 days of hire date)
- PALS (within six months of hire date)
- MDMC Pharmacy Department Training Module (within 6 weeks of hire date)
- Enrollment into ASHP-Accredited Residency Program Tracking and Evaluation Program
- MDMC Pharmacy Department Training Module (within 1 year of hire date)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to prioritize multiple job tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team