Job ID: 85610
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Glen Burnie,MD US
Hours of Work: 7on 7off 6am to 430pm
Job Facility: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Full-Time – Day
Glen Burnie, Maryland
The Right Choice. Right Here.
We’re looking for talented professionals to join our Pharmacy Team at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center — named a Top Workplace in the Baltimore area by the Baltimore Sun in 2019.
- Responsible for the assessment of patients including development, evaluation, and modification of the plan of care.
- Interprets and performs complex patient care procedures specific to their area of expertise.
As a member of our team, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid time off; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement & continuing education options.
- Free parking onsite
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduate from accredited school of Pharmacy required.
- Current Maryland License or eligible for licensure in the State of Maryland required.
- One – two years working experience in an institutional setting preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on