Staff Nurse (RN), Piedmont Heart Institute (SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE) Interventional-Atlanta GA.
Job Number: 1059714
Piedmont Heart Institute Physicians - Atlanta, Georgia
Performs a variety of patient care activities in accordance with established standards and practice.
1. Triage incoming telephone calls; responds to questions regarding medications and treatment instructions; coordinates telephone request to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with physician’s directions and protocols.
2. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with clinical nursing standards; observes, records, and reports patient’s condition; advises physician of patient’s adverse reactions to drugs and/or treatments.
3. Provides patient education and teaching under the direction of a physician; answers questions regarding diagnostic testing and treatment.
4. Dresses wounds according to standard clinical procedures.
5. Administers and monitors IV fluids and medications as necessary.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Graduate of a nursing program
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
State of Georgia Licensure as a registered nurse required. AHA BLS certification required.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare