Sr. LVN – Primary Care & Specialties, Thousand Oaks
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
$31.67 – $41.79 Hourly
January 12, 2022
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- Possess active LVN license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possess IV therapy certification
- Current and valid BLS certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Skill to accurately perform a 12-lead EKG
- Knowledge of normal and abnormal symptoms and life threatening medical problems
- Ability to skillfully administer oral, IM and subcutaneous medications
- Ability to use computerized patient care systems
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Verbal skills to effectively convey sensitive information in a courteous manner in person or on the telephone
- Ability to schedule patient appointments and encounter patients using Epic (Care Connect) Electronic Medical System
- Knowledge to schedule patient for referrals to specialists
- Ability to be flexible in working both back and front office to facilitate smooth workflow
- Knowledge and ability to set up and assist physician with any procedures within ones scope of practice
- Ability to work overtime in cases of emergency
- Knowledge of MSDS and emergency treatments
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.