- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Possession EKG, Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Ability to travel to Westwood/LAX locations for mandatory 2 or 4-week training upon hire
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vitals signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Performs phlebotomy, CPR, Injections, IV starts/fluids, and other skills within scope of practice
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, Windows computer function, computer navigation, and ability to use computerized patient care systems
- Ability to work overtime in cases of emergency
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.