Sr. LVN – Endocrinology and Nephrology (Torrance)
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM
$31.67 – $41.79 Hourly
August 3, 2021
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Possession of CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Skill to perform CPR
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vitals signs, administer medications, perform POCT testing and obtain Medication refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems
- Pediatrics experience
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.