You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association and skill to perform CPR
- Possession of IV certification
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vitals signs, administer medications, perform POCT testing and obtain Medication refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems
- Pediatrics Experience
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.