You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Possession EKG, Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Ability to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuation workload and/or frequent interruption
- Ability to respond and assist appropriately in emergency situations
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English to convey information at all levels of understanding
- Ability to maintain positive working relationship with all team members, patients, and families
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Skill and knowledge to submit quality work in a timely manner
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.