- Ability to read and write, follow oral and written instructions in the English language
- Ability to work in a standing position for a long period of time: stretch, bend, stoop and reach repetitively
- Ability to work in hot, cold and/or wet areas, lift 40 lbs., push loaded carts weighing 350 lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to practice safe food handling techniques
- Ability to adjust to fluctuating work load and adhere to production schedules
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with co-workers, customers, supervisors and managers
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered