SPEECH PATHOLOGIST PRN FEATURED
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Speech Language Pathology position renders professional and technical speech and language therapy to assigned patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care using the Practice of Speech-Language Pathology Act/Rules process (evaluation, treatment planning and implementation, ongoing re-assessment and discharge planning).
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate program in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current BCLS Certification
- Required Valid Texas License or temporary license
- 1 year licensed SLP experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team