Novant Health is seeking a Sonographer to collaborate with radiologists to obtain high quality ultrasound images. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Associates Degree or a graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program is required and current registration through the ARRT or ARDMS and current registrations in no less than 3 body parts.
- Experience: Three years of experience required. Five years of experience preferred. At least five years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Sonography Certification in 3 body parts required. Certification in Sonography.
- Additional Skills Required:Knowledge of ultrasound procedures and standards. Skill in operation of ultrasound equipment.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Certification in additional specialty. Ability to network and recruit to gain new talent for the Centers.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health