Sleep Lab Coordinator in Vernal, UT at Ashley Regional Medical Center
Date Posted: 5/25/2021
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a 39-bed acute-care, Joint Commission-accredited facility. The hospital has affiliations with physicians whose specialties include Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiology, Orthopedics, ENT, OB/GYN and General Surgery. Other services include MRI, 64-slice CT Scan, Digital Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Chemotherapy, Physical Therapy, Respiratory Therapy and a Joint Commission accredited Laboratory. For more information please visit: https://www.ashleyregional.com/
Ashley Regional Medical Center
This position provides oversight and administrative support for the daily operational aspects of the Sleep Lab including testing processes.
- Responsible for assuring quality and fulfillment of all regulatory and compliance requirements of pre-analytical and technical processes for the Sleep Lab.
- Provides daily operations support and supervision to the technical staff.
- Acts as a liaison with physicians, referring physician offices and other departments.
- Works closely with the Director of Outpatient Services.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well with physicians, billing specialists, technologists, patients, and community members.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by the Director of Outpatient Services.
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet unit and hospital needs.
- Demonstrates interest in personal and professional growth.
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 39-bed hospital that is committed to serving our growing community with the highest quality services. Ashley Regional Medical Center has been named one of the top 100 Rural Hospitals in America.
Located in Vernal, Utah, known as an outdoor paradise. From Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the primitive areas of the Uinta Mountains, outdoor recreation is at your doorstep. Fishing, hunting, biking, camping, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer. All of this centrally located between Salt Lake and Denver. Visit ComeToVernal.com
- Registered Polysomnography Technologist (RPSGT), Registered Sleep Technician (RST), Registered Electroencephalography Technician (R.EEGT) credentials preferred.
- Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse preferred
- BLS required
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.