SJ Ct Technologist
Job ID: 83171
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: Night shift with rotating weekends
Job Facility: UM St. Joseph Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
CT Technologist –
Night shift with rotating weekendsTowson, MD
UMMS current employees are not eligible
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (SJMC) is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, a multi-hospital system with academic, community, and specialty service missions reaching every part of the state and beyond. At UM SJMC in Towson, Maryland, you can fit your job around your life.
The CT Technologist provides comprehensive care to patients requiring medical imaging services in an organized and systematic manner according to departmental policy and standards while providing quality diagnostic images for interpretation and intervention.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
What You Need to Be Successful:Minimum Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology. ARRT Certification and Current State License
- BLS Certification
- Computed Tomography Certification (Preferred)
- IV Certification (Preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on