Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Remote
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Screens, interviews and facilitates in partnership with the hiring manager the selection of new employees and transferred employees to work in various departments and facilities of the Mount Nittany Health System per the policies and procedures of the organization. Participates as part of a talent acquisition team to fill open positions. Identifies and pursues creative sources of qualified applicants to meet the needs of the upcoming demand for new employees. Ensures all appropriate screening and on-boarding processes are completed successfully. Plays a significant role in on-boarding new employees, answers questions concerning the application and selection process, salary and benefits, policies and procedures, and other areas of human resources.
Partners closely with the Director, Talent Acquisition to lead the people and strategies of the Talent Acquisition department.
Applicant should be located within a commutable distance to the Centre region of PA to perform onsite responsibilities as needed.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Healthcare or other relevant field required. Would accept a combination of experience and education in lieu of the Bachelor's degree.
1) Previous experience in a position that included responsibility for recruiting, interviewing, staffing and coordinating the employment process; five years’ experience required. Will accept a combination of recruitment and Nursing/Clinical experience in lieu of the five years of recrutiment experience.
2) Preference given to individuals with knowledge of employment laws and previous Human Resources experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential.
2) Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
3) Must demonstrate creative problem solving skills and the ability to effectively work in a team environment.
1) Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license.