You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a self-motivated professional with:
- At least 3 years of healthcare and/or academic medical center recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting research/education positions preferred
- Peoplesoft and Cornerstone experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional interviewing and assessment skills.
- Knowledge of federal EEO/AA laws and California employment law.
- Strong collaboration, customer service, communication, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer proficiency MS Word, Excel, HRIS databases, applicant tracking systems, and Internet sourcing techniques.
- Proven success using of a variety of sourcing techniques preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s strongly preferred
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered