- Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Five years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Spanish language fluency (highly preferred)
- Familiarity with African American and Latinx community organizations (highly preferred)
- Experience in social entrepreneurism and institutional partnerships, with growing level of responsibility and tangible positive results (required)
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to engage with diverse audiences (ages, races, ethnicities, genders,
sexualities) with intention (required)
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills (highly-preferred)
- Excellent planning, strategy, design and writing skills (highly-preffered)
- Practical technology skills including Zoom, Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs/drive (required)
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered