Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, a Sr. Recruiter’s primary responsibilities are to attract, source, and hire diverse talent that reflects the communities that Novant Health serves. The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for the full candidate lifecycle: from managing hiring manager relationships, sourcing, screening, and hiring for a high-quality pipeline of diverse candidates. You will screen resumes, perform initial interview screening, and steward qualified candidates through their hiring experience with Novant—including offer extension and smooth transition to onboarding. The Sr. Recruiter will partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) to ensure a seamless onboarding process, including pre-employment screening, credentialing, and other onboarding material—providing that each candidate’s needs are met and that the onboarding process completes in a timely manner. To succeed as a Sr. Recruiter, you must be highly effective in recruitment to maintain candidate satisfaction, engaged with operational leaders, and have the ability to communicate with all key players in the processes. This position will participate in varying degrees in recruitment operations, sourcing, strategic consulting, executive recruitment, workforce planning, candidate experience, and other areas as needed.
This position will be based in Wilmington, NC, Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC; Wilmington, NC is preferred.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field. Required.
- Experience: Five years of experience in Corporate or executive recruiting including recruitment or recruitment support or human resources.
- Additional skills required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant current local, federal, as well as state regulatory and governing standards for recruitment.
- Proven experience as a recruiter hiring qualified individuals from a wide variety of diverse demographics.
- Speed to Market: Effectively works in a fast-paced work environment to deliver results.
- World Class: Knowledgeable about HR best practices and future trends in healthcare and in industry.
- Problem Solving: Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Digital Fluency: Proficiency with iCIMS or similar ATS, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
- Highly Effective Communicator: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, appropriately and inclusively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Inclusion and Belonging: Foster a work environment of inclusion and belonging for all team members.
- Judgment: Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Display professional image in alignment with employer and recruitment brand.
- Respect confidential information.
- Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred):
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health