State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Senior Project Manager - Integration
Req ID: 38005BR
Job Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Integration, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing key system-wide integration and transformation initiatives within the Integration Management Office (IMO). These initiatives are designed to create a seamless system of care ¿ ensuring that wherever patients are, and whatever their needs, BILH delivers the best care possible. The Senior Project Manager will provide consultative and advisory services to BILH's system leaders to organize, implement, and measure the impact of high-priority integration initiatives in both clinical and business domains. Examples of such domains include orthopedics, primary care, behavioral health, population health management, lab, pharmacy, supply chain and human resources.
This position will serve as a project manager over cross-functional teams to design and implement post-merger integration goals in an emerging and dynamic health system, including execution of key initiatives, measurement of impact and synergy realization, and management of executive accountability.
The Senior Project Manager will interface through the IMO with clinical, operational, and financial leaders across the new health system, building trusted relationships and fostering teamwork while ensuring discipline and rigor that ensure rapid progress against system-wide post-merger integration goals. This position will ensure the coordination of all interdependencies, including systems, people, and processes to support the success of integration.
- Lead and manage system-wide integration initiatives as an internal consultant and advisor.
- Provide strategic insight, analytic expertise, and project management oversight for cross-functional teams across high-priority integration areas, including but not limited to orthopedics, primary care, behavioral health, population health management, supply chain, and human resources.
- Perform quantitative analyses to support the implementation and monitoring of integration initiatives.
- Coordinate tracking and reporting of post-merger integration milestones and synergy realization.
- Effectively prioritize projects to complete work within established guidelines and timeframe.
- Has the authority to direct and support employees daily work activities. Has the direct responsibility to undertake the following employment actions: hiring, termination, corrective action and performance reviews. Direct Reports: One Indirect Reports: None
- Master's degree in business administration, healthcare management, public health or related fields required.
- 5-8 years related work experience required in healthcare management, project management, operations or consulting experience and 1-3 years supervisory/management experience required
- Demonstrated skills and experience developing trusted business relationships and managing stakeholders at all leadership levels. Strong ability to manipulate, synthesize, and present quantitative data.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Experience working in a large, complex healthcare organization. Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, ensuring collaboration and partnership. Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Experience working in a start-up culture characterized by creative problem solving, open communication, and agility.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions with significant, broad implications for the management and operations of a major department or multiple departments. Participates in decisions on overall strategy and direction of the organization.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are broad, complex and abstract, often involving Medical Center-wide issues and requiring substantial creativity, resourcefulness, staff engagement, Lean diagnostic techniques, negotiation and diplomacy to develop solutions.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set direction and vision for major departments or multiple departments. Establishes priorities, develops policies and allocates resources.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate complex information in English effectively in writing to all levels of staff, management and external customers across functional areas.
- Oral Communications: Ability to verbally communicate complex concepts in English and address sensitive situations, resolve conflicts, negotiate, motivate and persuade others.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate broad and comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex and/or unprecedented situations across multiple functional areas.
- Team Work: Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Medical Center and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Customer Service: Ability to lead operational initiatives to meet or exceed customer service standards and expectations in assigned unit(s) and/or across multiple areas in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply